Join me this summer for the 10,000 Word Summer Book Challenge and give yourself a month to focus on your book, create new habits, and get support each step of the way.
On this one month writing challenge, taking place online, you will 'meet' with like-minded people and discover bonds and connections that will empower you to get your book done.
When writing your book, there is so much more to the process than just writing. Anyone can write, but having the ability to structure your thoughts, and then the courage and conviction to publish - well that's a whole new ball game!
The 10,000 Word Summer Book Challenge is a fun and affordable way to get support with your book.
Not only will you have access to me and my team, but you will meet others at various stages of their author's journey, who will support and inspire you. When you have a support team - be it a coach or a squad of cheerleaders - the impossible becomes possible. You no longer feel like you're alone, and this may be all you need to gain the momentum to get focused on your book.
You'll get support to:
- Plan your writing time and create new productive habits
- Get clear on your message and understand your expertise
- Learn how to structure your content and pull together your ideas
- Visualise your ideal reader and find out what they want to know
- Write courageously, confidently and powerfully
- Feel supported, share knowledge and get accountability
On Monday 31 July, the challenge will start. Over the following month, you'll receive support and guidance to write 10,000 words for your book.
This is what's included in the programme:
- 31 days of group mentoring support and advice to help you to write your book.
- 3 group book mastermind sessions where I'll be sharing some of my secrets to confidently writing a book, and you'll get the chance to have live mentoring. All sessions will be recorded to watch again at your leisure.
- Bonus webinar with Sheryl Andrews, The Strength and Solution Detective to help manage writer's block, what to do when you get stuck, feel fearful about the next steps, or there is something else that is stopping you.
- Group celebration call to help you to focus on the next steps and what needs to happen to get your book finished.
- Access my Book Resource Kit with links and advice related to all parts of the process.
- Join a private challenge-only Facebook group where you can ask your questions, get accountability, support and motivation.
- BONUS: Access to the online 'How To Get Started With Your Business Building Book In 10 Simple Steps' programme to give you the framework to get going with your book (value £67).
- BONUS: The first 10 people to register will get a free 30 minute coaching call (value £100).
- UPGRADE: The chance for 5 people to upgrade to get one-to-one mentoring support with me this August.
- DISCOUNTS off future events as a thank you for being a client.