The Book Mentor
About the instructor
Karen Williams from Librotas helps experts to plan, write, publish and market the book that grows their business, raises their credibility and attracts higher-paying clients. She is the bestselling author of Book Marketing Made Simple, The Mouse That Roars, Your Book is the Hook, How to Stand Out in Your Business and The Secrets of Successful Coaches.
Join me this summer for the 10,000 Word Summer Book Challenge and give yourself a month to focus on your book, create new habits, and get support each step of the way.
On this one month writing challenge, taking place online, you will 'meet' with like-minded people and discover bonds and connections that will empower you to get your book done.
When writing your book, there is so much more to the process than just writing. Anyone can write, but having the ability to structure your thoughts, and then the courage and conviction to publish - well that's a whole new ball game!
The 10,000 Word Summer Book Challenge is a fun and affordable way to get support with your book.
Not only will you have access to me and my team, but you will meet others at various stages of their author's journey, who will support and inspire you. When you have a support team - be it a coach or a squad of cheerleaders - the impossible becomes possible. You no longer feel like you're alone, and this may be all you need to gain the momentum to get focused on your book.
You'll get support to:
- Plan your writing time and create new productive habits
- Get clear on your message and understand your expertise
- Learn how to structure your content and pull together your ideas
- Visualise your ideal reader and find out what they want to know
- Write courageously, confidently and powerfully
- Feel supported, share knowledge and get accountability
On Monday 31 July, the challenge will start. Over the following month, you'll receive support and guidance to write 10,000 words for your book.
This is what's included in the programme:
- 4 group webinars where I'll be sharing some of my secrets to confidently writing a book. I'll help you to write the right book, structure your book effectively, and I'll share tips to get published and market your book. You'll get the chance to ask your questions live and all sessions will be recorded to watch again at your leisure.
- Access to a private challenge-only Facebook group where you can ask your questions, and get accountability, community support and motivation. And I'll share my tips and advice!
- BONUS group webinar with Sheryl Andrews, The Strength and Solution Detective to give you hints and tips to manage your critic when you get stuck, feel fearful about the next steps, or there is something else that is stopping you.
- BONUS: Access my priceless Book Resource Kit with links and advice related to all parts of the process.
- BONUS: Free 30 minute mentoring call for the first 3 people to sign up (value £100).
- UPGRADE: The chance for 5 people to upgrade to get one-to-one mentoring support with me this August.