When I launched my latest book, Book Marketing Made Simple, I documented EVERYTHING I did that helped the book to reach number one on Amazon.
Now I'm ready to show you how it's done in The Book Launch Blueprint. And actually it's not only the number one status that's important - although it will give you great PR - having a well thought out launch plan will help to elevate your book's success.
- A three month countdown checklist including everything you need to do to ensure that your book launch is successful, leading up to your launch date and beyond.
- The documented step-by-step process that I created in real time that ensured my latest book reached the Amazon no. 1 spot and launched it with a bang!
- 10 recorded webinar-style modules clearly taking you through the 7 steps that I followed, showing you exactly what you need to do at each stage and why these are important.
- Innovative tools and techniques that will help you to find the right collaborators for your project so that you can reach hundreds of thousands of NEW people with your book.
- Tips to choose the right launch date, how to design no-brainer bonuses, make money from your book, build your community and ensure your book is a long term success.
- Bonus 1: Your swipe file - access all of the webpages, emails, social media posts that I used (that worked), so that you can replicate them for your own book launch.
- Bonus 2: A step by step guide to setting up your Amazon page and Author Central account so that you can maximise your sales on and after your book launch date.
Get lifetime access, so you can work through the sessions at your own pace, and in your own time. You'll also get access to the Librotas client-only Facebook group where you can ask your questions and get supported by me and your peers.
And when you sign up before midnight on Friday 23 June you'll get the blueprint for half price - get access to ALL of this valuable material, templates and the entire 7 steps and bonuses for just £100. Just think how few copies you need to sell - and will sell - to recoup your investment.
If you wonder if you're ready, it doesn't matter what stage you're at with your book. It's never too early to think about selling your book. Starting your plan early will maximise your book sales and help you to achieve greater success. And if you've already launched your book, there's nothing stopping you from doing a new launch, have a special offer or reinvigorate book sales at any time.
It will help you to get more sales, build your community and attract more clients. And when you work with a number of collaborators, together you can reach more people and make a bigger difference in the world. Plus when you have the tips and templates to help you, this will save you time, money and your sanity when it comes to promoting your book!
Karen Williams from Librotas helps experts to plan, write, publish and market the book that grows their business, raises their credibility and attracts higher-paying clients. She is the bestselling author of Book Marketing Made Simple, The Mouse That Roars, Your Book is the Hook, How to Stand Out in Your Business and The Secrets of Successful Coaches.